[Siren] SIReN meeting - postponed

Ginny Saich v.a.saich at stir.ac.uk
Wed Dec 6 15:54:59 GMT 2006

It appears that next week is not a good time to hold a meeting of the
group - since only 5 people are able to come.  I'd like to suggest,
therefore, that we postpone the meeting until the New Year.

In order to reschedule this meeting, please could colleagues let me know
- through email direct to me rather than the list - (by 18th December)
their availability for a meeting on:
*	Thursday 25th January 2007
*	Friday 26th January 2007 - 1400 hrs onwards (following the event
on Linking Research and Teaching - see below for details)
*	Tuesday 30th January 2007
*	Wednesday 31st January 2007
*	Thursday 1st February 2007
*	Friday 2nd February 2007
*	Monday 5th February 2007
Depending on the time of day I'll arrange for suitable refreshments/food
for the meeting.

In the meantime, colleagues might wish to make use of this list for a
round robin to share information on:
*	specific data that they would find helpful for
tracking/evaluation/projects/research/developments that they are/wish to
undertake at Stirling  (co-ordination of this through the group may be
helpful in avoiding duplicate requests to the Academic Registrar's
Office)
and/or
*	areas of current/planned activity (where relevant) - in relation
to research on elements of the University of Stirling and its activities
(possibly identifying shared interests and/or complementary activity)

If anyone has a specific issue/question that they would wish to address
to/with the group please feel free to make use of this list or let me
know and we can consider it at the meeting in the New Year.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this rescheduling.

Many thanks,
Ginny
Colleagues may be interested in the event on "Linking Research and
Teaching: what do we mean and how do we do it at Stirling?" due to take
place in the Iris Murdoch Building on 26th January 2007, 1000-1400 hrs
(with lunch from 1300 hrs).  Further details are available from
http://www.daice.stir.ac.uk/Ed_Devel/LinkingResearchandTeaching26January
2007.htm