[Siren] SIReN meeting attendance - confirmation required 5th December 2006 at the latest

Ginny Saich v.a.saich at stir.ac.uk
Mon Dec 4 17:32:20 GMT 2006

Apologies to those who have already replied, however, please could list
members confirm if they will be attending the next SIReN meeting on:

*	11th December 2006, 1200-1400 hrs in the Court Room (with no
requirement to attend for the full two hours).

I'm afraid that I am required to book catering for this event by
Wednesday 7th December at the latest, so will need to know anticipated
numbers by then.

To date, only three members have indicated that they will be able to
attend.  I would like to suggest that if no further bookings are
received it may be best to reschedule this meeting in the New Year.

Many thanks,
Ginny