[Siren] Next SIReN meeting - scheduling

Ginny Saich v.a.saich at stir.ac.uk
Fri Dec 15 12:38:04 GMT 2006

Thanks to everyone who has replied with their availability for a meeting
in the New Year.

Could I just remind everyone else that I will need your responses by
Monday 18th December so that I can get the meeting scheduled before we
break for Christmas?

The suggested dates/times are:

*	Thursday 25th January 2007
> *	Friday 26th January 2007 - 1400 hrs onwards (following the event
> on Linking Research and Teaching - see below for details)
> *	Tuesday 30th January 2007
> *	Wednesday 31st January 2007
> *	Thursday 1st February 2007
> *	Friday 2nd February 2007
> *	Monday 5th February 2007

May I take this opportunity to send everyone my best wishes for
Christmas and the New Year.

Regards,
Ginny