[Siren] SIReN meeting

Ginny Saich v.a.saich at stir.ac.uk
Thu Nov 23 15:24:42 GMT 2006

Thank you to everyone who replied with their availability for the next
meeting of SIReN.

The best time (to suit the majority of members) appears to be:
*	Monday 11th December 2006, 1200-1400 hrs (lunch provided)

I will be in touch shortly with a venue.

Please could you:
*	Confirm (by emailing me directly) if you will be attending (so
that I can book catering accordingly)
*	If relevant, identify any specific issues you would like to
discuss at the meeting (which will be an informal opportunity to explore
shared interests and plans, along with deciding how to make best use of
face to face meetings and this list)

Please feel free to come along at any point in the meeting.  There is no
requirement to attend for the entire two hours, however it may be
helpful to meet others in the Network face to face since not everyone
will necessarily know each other.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Ginny