[Siren] SIReN meeting

Ginny Saich v.a.saich at stir.ac.uk
Tue Nov 7 20:13:43 GMT 2006

Welcome to the SIReN mailing list.  Hopefully you have now received
notification of the establishment of this mailing list for SIReN members
(and remember why you expressed an interest in the first place!)

A brief description of the list is available at
http://lists.stir.ac.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/siren, along with
facilities for customising your membership of the list eg. receiving
digests etc.

SIReN membership now stands at 20 members from 9 academic departments
and 2 support services.  In order to facilitate interaction between
group members and explore how the Network may provide a supportive
infrastructure for taking forward institutional research at Stirling it
may be helpful for the group to meet face to face occasionally.

The next meeting will take place in December 2007.  Please could members
reply directly to me (Ginny Saich) with their availability for the
following dates so that I can arrange a date/time to suit as many of us
as possible?
*	4th-8th December
*	11th-14th December

In the meantime, however, please feel free to use the list to share your
interests, current research ideas and/or aspirations for future activity
or, indeed, to seek support or advice from others on the list.

Look forward to meeting up with you all soon,

Best wishes,
Ginny