[Phd-behsci] Fwd: Urgent - ACTION REQUIRED: IAS - Postgraduate Researchers

Till Stowasser till.stowasser at stir.ac.uk
Sat Apr 6 16:27:41 BST 2024

Dear Stirling PhDs,

I am sure you will have received below e-mail as well. Can you please make sure that your Research Compass is up to date by 19th of April?

Thank you,
Till

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lisa Reid <lisa.reid at stir.ac.uk>
Subject: FW: Urgent - ACTION REQUIRED: IAS - Postgraduate Researchers
Date: 5 April 2024 at 13:24:40 BST
To: SMS Centre for Grad Research <smsgradresearch at stir.ac.uk>
Cc: Ines Branco-Illodo <ines.branco-illodo at stir.ac.uk>, Knut Laaser <knut.laaser at stir.ac.uk>, Isaac Tabner <isaac.tabner at stir.ac.uk>, Steve Burt <s.l.burt at stir.ac.uk>, Melanie McLeod <m.a.mcleod at stir.ac.uk>

Dear PGR students and Supervisors.

Sent on behalf of Ines Branco-Illodo, PGR Director.

In case you did not receive the message via Canvas, please note as below, the university is asking for all records to be up to date by 19th April 2024.
I attach the research compass user guide.  Please let me know if you need any help.

Kind regards
Lisa