[Media-watch] abu hamza

YvonneMarshall Brotherhoods at stevenston4.fsnet.co.uk
Fri May 28 02:33:28 BST 2004

Dear List Members,

As the 'furore' over the fate of Abu Hamzar rages on, I ask if any of you recall Hamzar being interviewed by Tim Sebatian on the BBC 'Hard Talk' Programme ?

I cannot even remotely pinpoint the date of broadcast - perhaps early 2003 ? The broadcast I saw was on BBC24, in the early hours, perhaps a repeat of an earlier broadcast. In the interview, Hamzar stated that he believed the Twin Towers attacks were ' a demolition', that he was, himself, trained as a civil engineer, and that he believed the Towers had been demolished by controlled explosions. Sebastian was incredulous and shifted the conversation well-away from that topic asap.

Does anyone else remember/have records of that interview ?

Best Regards,

Ian Brotherhood