[Media-watch] abu hamza

Jim Gilligan Jim.Gilligan at uwe.ac.uk
Fri May 28 11:00:45 BST 2004

I don't have info on that interview, but have read several articles
about controlled explosions as the cause of the collapse, not only of
the twin towers but of at least one other WTC building. Google "twin
towers controlled explosion" for some good and bad examples of the
arguments being made. I'm not an engineer, so I can't comment. Some of
the sites relate to interviews and recordings with individuals allegedly
supporting the theory with first hand evidence (phone calls, tv
interviews, etc.) All of which seems to have fallen into a big hole
called "conspiracy theory".

Jim

--
J. Gilligan