[Media-watch] the nature of this crisis

Neil Scott theteacher at elmacdesign.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 15:54:58 BST 2003

Me-thinks that there is a crisis in the fact that there is no serious
alternative party that will change the lives of the majority - at
present.  ALL of the parties will keep the status quo and none of the top
3 in UK even dare speak about local or international poverty anymore (the
Tories have started to, but their policies do nothing to address the
problem - only exacerbate it).

As for a strong anti-war party - the Lib Dems seem to be almost afraid to
say to each other "we are anti-war".  For some that should read, "we are
anti war?"

Neil Scott
Glasgow

Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human
soul.

I am an anti-imperialist.  I am opposed to having the eagle put its
talons
on any other land.

-Quotes:  Mark Twain