[Media-watch] the nature of this crisis

Chris Haydon c.haydon at can-online.org.uk
Wed Sep 17 11:21:27 BST 2003

Perhaps the voices have not 'died' but are biding
time till Hutton reports.
Life goes on in the meanwhile.

Key for me is -

What politically and realistically can people aim at ?
Is Charles Kennedy able to create something of a stronger
third Party out of the persisting and massive lack of trust
that has surrounded Blair ?
One fears not ...

Isn't that the crisis ?

Chris Haydon