[Face-research-list] Children's facial expressions (Hight quality digital images, FACS coded)

Chiara Fiorentini fiorentinichiara at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 10:28:40 BST 2013

Hi,
I am looking for a set of facial expressions of children for the 6 basic
emotions (happiness, sadness, fear, surprise, anger and disgust).

I am especially interested in images that are high-quality but also
received validation for their ecological validity (e.g. would be useful if
they are FACS coded and consistent with Ekman's specifications for facial
movements occuring in these emotions).

Any clues anybody?

Many thanks,

--
Chiara

*
"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep
moving."

"Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value." *

* -- Albert Einstein*