[Face-research-list] Webpage

Christian Wallraven wallraven at korea.ac.kr
Wed Mar 2 10:18:18 GMT 2011

Even better if someone's already working on it :)

I like Elinor's keyword categories and think that this would be very helpful. In terms of the webpage, it would perhaps be nice to have - in addition to the networking functionality - some moderated extra pages that compile lists of useful links, review papers and books, teaching resources, etc. that could be accessed easily from the main page...

Cheers,
Christian