[Face-research-list] BPS Developmental Section Conference 2011

Debbie Riby d.m.riby at newcastle.ac.uk
Wed Mar 2 11:04:53 GMT 2011

Members of the Face Perception email list may be interested to know that we are hosting the 2011 conference for the Developmental Section of the British Psychological Society here in Newcastle upon Tyne between 7-9th September 2011.

Members may be especially interested in one of our keynote presentations that will be given by Dr Olivier Pascalis on face perception in infancy and through development.

It would be great if we could attract speakers on the development of face perception to this conference and to accompany this keynote presentation.

Registration for the conference is now open and abstract submission opens on Monday 7th March 2011 (until 13th May 2011).

For further details please visit: www.bps.org.uk/dev2011<http://www.bps.org.uk/dev2011> or https://sites.google.com/site/developmental2011/

Email for more information: dev2011 at newcastle.ac.uk<mailto:dev2011 at newcastle.ac.uk>

Best wishes
Debbie