[BERG] Band on Friday

Hannah Buchanan-Smith h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk
Wed Nov 20 09:02:08 GMT 2019

Dear BERGers

Some of you will know Will Goodall (a colleague in Psychology), whose band is playing in Stirling on Friday 22nd, at the Mediterranea in Stirling (4 Viewfield Place FK8 1NQ)

http://www.mediterranearestaurant.co.uk/

If you want to know whether Will's music is up your street, here is a taster....

www.konradband.net

Tickets on door (approx. £6), and band will start around 8.30-8.45pm....

Vernon and I plan to pop up for a couple of hours from around 8pm. Be great if any of you wanted to join us.

Hope to see some of you later at Kirsten Blakey's talk.

Hannah

Hannah M. Buchanan-Smith
Professor, Behaviour and Evolution Research Group<https://www.stir.ac.uk/about/faculties-and-services/natural-sciences/our-research/research-groups/behaviour-and-evolution-research-group/>
Stirling Human Animal Interaction Research (SHAIR<https://www.stir.ac.uk/about/faculties-and-services/natural-sciences/our-research/research-groups/behaviour-and-evolution-research-group/stirling-human-animal-interaction-research/>) Group

Room 3A79, Cottrell
Psychology, Faculty of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
Stirling, FK9 4LA