[BERG] BERG and suggested reading for this Wednesday's talk

Paxton Culpepper p.d.culpepper at stir.ac.uk
Sun Mar 4 16:00:15 GMT 2018

Dear BERG tribe,

This week we have an exciting talk from PhD candidate Sophia Daoudi and Prof Phyllis Lee, entitled: Defining Animal Groups.

They have asked me to circulate an article for your own interest and for preparation for the talk/discussion (not that you must be 'prepared', but the paper is worth reading nonetheless!). Please find the article attached to this message.

We are excited to see everyone back, alive and well at BERG - Wednesday, 07 March, 5:30pm sharp. Drinks and munchies provided.

All the best,
Paxton

Paxton D. Culpepper, BSc, MSc
PhD Candidate | Psychology

Division of Psychology
Behaviour and Evolution Research Group
Faculty of Natural Sciences, University of Stirling, UK
Office: 3B134 Cottrell Building
Phone: +44 (0) 1786 466852
Fax: +44 (0) 1786 467641
Email: p.d.culpepper at stir.ac.uk<mailto:p.d.culpepper at stir.ac.uk>