[BERG] Gifford Lectures by Agustin Fuentes on YouTube

Liz Williamson e.a.williamson at stir.ac.uk
Thu Mar 1 11:25:39 GMT 2018

Dear all,

If you canĀ¹t travel to Edinburgh, you can still see Agustin Fuentes
lectures. One and two have already been posted on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmcjZWGD8GM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt4_ooEgE8g

Best wishes,
Liz

From: Hannah Buchanan-Smith <h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 15:32:32 +0000
Subject: [BERG] Gifford Lectures by Agustin Fuentes, 26 Feb-8 Mar

An interesting lecture series in Edinburgh.....lecture 3 at 5.30pm on 1st
March of particular interest to the HAI Masters.

Apologies for cross postings.

Best, Hannah