[BERG] Maribel Recharte's talk (15.02.17) & Hayley's Leaving Night-out

Eoin O'Sullivan eoin.osullivan at stir.ac.uk
Mon Feb 13 17:19:22 GMT 2017

Dear BERGers,

On Wednesday, we have Maribel Recharte talking to us about her PhD research. Her talk is entitled:

"Fisherman coexistence with aquatic predators in the Peruvian Amazon."

As usual we will be meeting from 5:30pm in the Psychology common room (3A94) for drinks and nibbles. ?

BERG night out on Wednesday 1st March to mark Hayley's leaving.

Hayley  Ash has been with us for many years, as a PhD student and now early career fellow, and is moving on to an excellent postdoc position at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA. To mark her leaving we plan to go the Meadowpark (https://www.themeadowparkstirling.co.uk/) after Phyllis Lee's BERG talk on 1stMarch. (For those on a budget please note it will be individual bills.)

Please can you let Hannah (h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk) know if you wish to join us so she can book a table. All welcome.

All the best,
Eoin

?For the full BERG Spring 2017 schedule see here: http://www.stir.ac.uk/media/schools/naturalscience/psychology/documents/BERG%20Spring%202017.pdf?