[BERG] No BERG this week/Meeting and Night Out next week

Eoin O'Sullivan eoin.osullivan at stir.ac.uk
Wed Feb 22 10:22:06 GMT 2017

Dear all,

I am just writing to remind you that there will be no BERG meeting this week.

Next week (March 1st), BERG's Prof Phyllis Lee will host a discussion around the following question:

"Can we enable a voice for the natural world?"

Also, after next week's meeting some of us will be going for food and drinks to say farewell to Hayley (more details below). Please do come along- all are welcome!

BERG night out on Wednesday 1st March to mark Hayley's leaving.

Hayley Ash has been with us for many years, as a PhD student and now early career fellow, and is moving on to an excellent postdoc position at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA. To mark her leaving we plan to go the Meadowpark (https://www.themeadowparkstirling.co.uk/) after Phyllis Lee's BERG talk on 1st March. (For those on a budget please note it will be individual bills.)

Please can you let Hannah (h.m.buchanan-smith at stir.ac.uk) know if you wish to join us so she can book a table. All welcome.

All the best,

Eoin