[Scottish-perception-group] 2nd Perception Meeting Department of Psychology University of Stirling

Sandra Quinn s.c.m.quinn at stir.ac.uk
Fri Jun 16 12:19:37 BST 2006

My apologise for cross-postings and please forward to any interested
parties or anyone I might have missed.  All areas of  research within
perception are welcome.

Hello,

Again a quick reminder about the perception meeting here in Stirling on
the 6th of July 2006.  The deadline for submissions in next Tuesday the
20th of June.  We shall then get back to you on the 22rd about posters
and talks.  Areas of interest include vision, audition, tactile
perception, speech/language, music and olfactory perception.

Please submit abstracts of no more than 300 words to this email address
s.c.m.quinn at stir.ac.uk

There will be no fee for this day and we will be providing a lunch and
tea/coffee during the day at no extra charge.  We shall then go on to a
restaurant in Bridge of Allan for a meal.  This will not be provided by
the department.

If you wish to come to the meeting but do not wish to present you are
still welcome to attend.  Please still send me an email to confirm
whether you intend to come to the meeting so that I can ensure we have
enough space and food available for everyone.

Many thanks and I look forward to seeing you all again.

Sandra Quinn                                        Roger Watt
Research Fellow                                   Head of Department
Department of Psychology                    Department of Psychology
University of Stirling                              University of
Stirling
Stirling                                                  Stirling
Scotland                                               Scotland

--

The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA. Privileged/Confidential Information may be