[Scottish-perception-group] Reminder: Scottish Perception Meeting (Stirling)

Sandra Quinn s.c.m.quinn at stir.ac.uk
Wed Jun 7 16:32:39 BST 2006

Hello everyone,

Apologise for cross-postings.  This is just a reminder about the
forthcoming perception meeting in Stirling on the 6th of July 2006.  We
are running both a poster session and talks on the day on any research
you would like to present.  The meeting should consist of papers on all
areas of perceptual processing in any sensory domain.  Please submit
abstracts of no more than 300 words to my email address
s.c.m.quinn at stir.ac.uk by the Tuesday 20th of June 2006.  We will
endeavor to characterize these into topic areas and then allow everyone
the opportunity to present their work either as a talk or as a poster.
Once we have gone through the abstracts we will send you an email
telling you about the outcome of your submission.  You should receive a
response by Thursday the 22nd of June 2006.

The day will start at 10am and aim to finish around 5:30pm.  There will
be no fee for this day and we will be providing a lunch and tea/coffee
during the day at no extra charge.  We shall then go on to a restaurant
in Bridge of Allan for a meal.  This will not be provided by the
department.

The web site for joining the mailing list is below.  You should note
that we are administering the mailing list closely to ensure that all
spam can be blocked.

Web site:
up

Many thanks and I look forward to seeing you all again.

Sandra Quinn                                                   Roger
Watt
Research Fellow                                              Head of
Department
Department of Psychology                               Department of
Psychology
University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Stirling