[Media-watch] Updated Fallujah Pictures

David McKnight david at milwr.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Dec 28 12:58:55 GMT 2004

** Dahr Jamail's Iraq Dispatches **
** http://dahrjamailiraq.com **

I have obtained the originals of the photos I recently posted which were
taken from inside Fallujah.
These are of much higher quality.

Some of the comments have been updated, and there are some additional
pictures added which I did not have before.

http://dahrjamailiraq.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=album28&page=1

(c)2004 Dahr Jamail.
All images and text are protected by United States and international copyright law. If you would like to reprint Dahr's Dispatches on the web, you need to include this copyright notice and a prominent link to the DahrJamailIraq.com website. Any other use of images and text including, but not limited to, reproduction, use on another website, copying and printing requires the permission of Dahr Jamail. Of course, feel free to forward Dahr's dispatches via email.

Iraq_Dispatches mailing list
http://lists.dahrjamailiraq.com/mailman/listinfo/iraq_dispatches