[Media-watch]

YvonneMarshall Brotherhoods at stevenston4.fsnet.co.uk
Wed Sep 17 00:03:29 BST 2003

Dear List-Members,

There is no attachment with this, it's just another
rant.

Where is the indignation that spurred the
establishment of Media-Watch ?

Where is the calmly-expressed anger of the majority
who opposed the UK govt's stance on Iraq's invasion ?

Where are the careful, patient analyses of the
outpourings of the Hutton Inquiry ?

Was Media-Watch not established to provide a forum
for people with legitimate concerns about the predictable abuse of
mass-media when 'war' became inevitable ?

Why have the voices dimmed and died ?

Did you concern yourself with media-watch ?

What were your feelings when you did ?

What has changed between then and now
?

Is your life richer for having witnessed the
travails of the New Labour Project ?

Who would you choose to play Lord Hutton in the
soon-to-be-trailed dramatisation of events ?

Who authorised the strategy designed to release Dr
David Kelly's name to the media ? Was it ;

A:  Pam Teare
B.  Geoff Hoone
C. Kevin Tebbit

How many Iraqi CIVILIANS are now deceased *as a
result of the 'Coalition' Action against Iraq ?
Is it :