[Media-watch] Fwd: 06/17/03 ICH News

Sigi D sigi_here at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 18 09:48:13 BST 2003

Hello there!
I am new here thus I don't know whether this is
interesting for you guys and girls from the list -
Information Clearing House - check it out for some
very interesting articles!
(Have a look at Weinberger's short analysis of Bush's
administration politics "What is happening in America"
first published in 'Vorwärts' 8.6.03)
Best wishes
Sigi

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/emaildigest.htm