[Media-watch] Panaroma Programme

Darren Smith d.j.smith at stir.ac.uk
Mon Apr 28 15:20:18 BST 2003

Jane,

Try sending your emails some of the following:

Presenter: Jane.Corbin at bbc.co.uk

Editor: Mike.Robinson at bbc.co.uk
Deputy Editors: Andy.Bell at bbc.co.uk and Sam.Collyns at bbc.co.uk
Producer: Fiona.Campbell at bbc.co.uk

(see http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/panorama/2950827.stm)

The shorter and more concise your letter, the better chance they'll read
it and respond. If they don't respond after a couple of days, try
sending a reminder!

Darren

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may