[Media-watch] Recommended

YvonneMarshall Brotherhoods at stevenston4.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Apr 11 00:35:48 BST 2003

I think you might find this of interest!       http://www.rense.com/general37/adv.htm

It seems ages ago that Mr Blix was on the box all the time, cheerily updating the world on what he had or had not found - the BBC hung on his every word. Don't know about anyone else, but I've not heard any excerpts from this (linked) interview on the Beeb.
   Please do check this link, if for no other reason than to see Mr Blix's comments about the fabricated evidence presented to him by the US. (I mean, to get it into some sort of 'perspective', this is the head of the UN Inspections team talking - he's stating, openly, that he was given false/fake/misleading information by a Security Council member in relation to a Resolution proposed by that same member, and suppported by another !?!)
   Me's no lawyer, but some of you may be,  and perhaps you would share your take on it with the rest of us.

Best wishes to all,

Ian Brotherhood