[Graduate-research-list] SGRS seminar programme

Kathryn Cook k.e.cook at stir.ac.uk
Tue Sep 11 10:28:43 BST 2007

Dear All,
A warm welcome to all postgraduate students for the new academic year. I
am sure you are beginning the new semester with renewed energy and keen
to make the most of your time with us.

This year, the SGRS is continuing to run a comprehensive programme of
over 90 seminars specifically designed for postgraduate research
students, both full time and part time. The aim of the programme is to
make your journey through your research degree as smooth as possible,
enabling you to successfully complete your research project and manage
the transition into your chosen career. The seminars are also designed
to develop your personal as well as professional skills. A full list of
seminars can be found on the following website:
http://www.external.stir.ac.uk/research/sgrs/seminar_programme/index.php

We hope that you take the opportunity to participate in some of the
seminars on offer. We also urge you to discuss your needs with your
supervisor(s) so they can help you choose the most valuable sessions to
attend.

This year, for the first time, you will be able to book a place on any
of the SGRS seminars via the University Portal and WebCT:
http://webct.stir.ac.uk/webct/urw/lc4130001.tp0/cobaltMainFrame.dowebct

Instructions on how to sign-up for sessions are attached to this email.

 <<Signing Up for an SGRS Seminar using WebCT.pdf>>
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Best regards
Kathy
Kathryn Cook
Graduate School Administrator