[Graduate-research-list] Subject: Participants needed - Paid Experiment

Sylvia Barnes sylvia.barnes at stir.ac.uk
Thu Apr 15 09:45:28 BST 2004

Hello fellow graduates,

I am a Psychology student in the final year of my PhD and am urgently
looking for participants to help me finish off my last experiment.  Your
task involves making ratings of personality and attractiveness of male and
female faces.  The experiment takes between 30-40 minutes, pays between £3-4
and will be run in Cottrell 3B114 (Faces lab).

To take part, you must be between 18-35 years old and have English as your
dominant language.  If you are interested, please email me (
hyjc1 at stir.ac.uk <mailto:hyjc1 at stir.ac.uk> ) with times that work best for
you this week or early next week.

Thanks very much for your help!!

Helen Chang