[Graduate-research-list] UK GRAD Visit - this evening.

Natalie Bradshaw natalie.bradshaw at stir.ac.uk
Tue Jul 15 13:23:05 BST 2003

Dear All,

This is a final reminder that associates from the Scottish Hub of the UK
GRAD programme are visiting the University tonight to inform you of the
training and support they provide to research students.

The info session will be at 5 o'clock in the Court Room (4C area of
Cottrell, above Visitors Reception at the western end of the building), and
refreshments (drinks and crisps etc) will be provided.

Hope to see you there - if you haven't already booked, feel free to drop in
if you're available (although I would appreciate if if you could let me know
so I can ensure catering will be adjusted accordingly).

Best wishes,

Natalie.

Natalie Bradshaw
Research Services Officer

Planning & Research Office, University of Stirling, FK9 4LA
01786 466691
natalie.bradshaw at stir.ac.uk