[Graduate-research-list] New Research Services Officer

Natalie Bradshaw natalie.bradshaw at stir.ac.uk
Wed Aug 20 17:17:41 BST 2003

Dear All,

Please note that Fiona Cassidy has now finished her secondment, and will not
be returning to the University as she has accepted a post at SHEFC. We wish
her all the best in her new role although she'll be missed in the Graduate
Research School!

I am pleased to inform you that a new Research Services Officer has been
appointed, and Wilma Ellis will be joining the Planning & Research Office in
September.

Thanks to all who've helped make my time in the job so rewarding!

Natalie (moving back to Registry)
Natalie Bradshaw
Research Services Officer

Planning & Research Office, University of Stirling, FK9 4LA
01786 466691
natalie.bradshaw at stir.ac.uk