[Face-research-list] Call for papers—Brain and Neuroscience Advances Special Collection

Rachael Jack Rachael.Jack at glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Dec 15 13:12:28 GMT 2023

Dear colleagues,

*excuse any cross-posting*

Our call for submissions to Brain and Neuroscience Advances’ Special Collection<https://journals.sagepub.com/page/bna/collections/special-collection/the-neuroscience-of-emotions> is open!

This Special Collection will bring together current advances in the neuroscience of emotions, in both health and disease. We seek to publish primary research studies focused on the fundamental neuroscience of emotion, as well as clinical research insights from the fields of psychology, psychiatry and neurology. In addition to empirical work, we also welcome perspectives, reviews, and technical reports.

Along with our special guest editors, Luiz Pessoa, Rachael Jack, Liz Tunbridge and Edwin Dalmaijer, we invite you to submit your papers by 29 February 2024.

Brain and Neuroscience Advances is your society journal. We are proudly at the forefront of fully open-access and credible publishing practices, and welcome submissions from our members across a broad range of neuroscience disciplines.

You can find our Manuscript Submission Guidelines<https://journals.sagepub.com/author-instructions/BNA> and the submission portal<https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/bna?_gl=1*ibheq8*_ga*MjAxNjMxNjA3Mi4xNjkxNTE3OTk2*_ga_60R758KFDG*MTcwMjU1NjIyNS4zOS4xLjE3MDI1NTY1MDcuNTguMC4w*_ga_9DY7RWTTL9*MTcwMjU1NjIyNi4zNi4xLjE3MDI1NTY1MDcuNTguMC4w> on the journal website.

Don’t forget, BNA members receive 50% off APCs!

We look forward to your submissions and wish you a healthy and happy festive period.

With best wishes,

Dr Laura Ajram, Chief Executive, British Neuroscience Association

Dr Kate Baker, Co-Editor in Chief, Brain and Neuroscience Advances

Prof Jeff Dalley, Co-Editor in Chief, Brain and Neuroscience Advances

Prof. Rachael E. Jack, Ph.D.
Professor of Computational Social Cognition
School of Psychology & Neuroscience
University of Glasgow
Scotland, G12 8QB
+44 (0) 141 330 5087