[Face-research-list] New edition of Face Perception by Young and Bruce

Peter Hancock p.j.b.hancock at stir.ac.uk
Thu Dec 7 09:31:41 GMT 2023

Still looking for the tricky Christmas present for the face researcher in your life? I have good news: there's a new, thorough update of Andy Young and Vicky Bruce's book on Face Perception due on 15th December. Preorders now available

https://www.routledge.com/Face-Perception/Young-Bruce/p/book/9781032246024

Peter

Peter Hancock (he/him)
Professor
Psychology, School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA, UK
phone 01786 467675
http://rms.stir.ac.uk/converis-stirling/person/11587
@pjbhancock

Latest papers:
Data-driven studies in Face Identity Processing rely on the quality of the tests and data sets. http://hdl.handle.net/1893/35249
Simulated automated facial recognition systems as decision-aids in forensic face matching tasks.<https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2023-24366-001?doi=1> https://psycnet.apa.org/doiLanding?doi=10.1037%2Fxge0001310

My messages may arrive outside of the working day but this does not imply any expectation that you should reply outside of your normal working hours. If you wish to respond, please do so when convenient.

Web: www.stir.ac.uk<http://www.stir.ac.uk/>

[Facebook icon]<https://www.facebook.com/universityofstirling/>[Twitter icon]<https://twitter.com/StirUni>[LinkedIn icon]<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/university-of-stirling-12676>[Instagram icon]<https://www.instagram.com/universityofstirling/>[Youtbue icon]<https://www.youtube.com/user/UniversityOfStirling>

[Banner]<https://www.stir.ac.uk/>

Scotland's University for Sporting Excellence
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159