[Face-research-list] images of composites for a book

Catriona.Havard catriona.havard at open.ac.uk
Wed Jul 14 12:30:28 BST 2021

Dear all
I hope you're all well.
I was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to send me some composite facial images I can use for my book chapter. Ideally it would eb great if there were soe from different systems, e.g. EFIT V, EvoFit, versus the older system EFIT, PhotoFit, Faces etc... I am trying to demonstrate the newer holistic systems create more life-like and recognisable composites compared to the older feature based systems.
Also if anyone has specific examples of composites that have successfully been used by the police and have led to arrests/convictions it would be really great if I could include one of  those too.
I will of course reference the images, and/or the paper you may have included them in already in my book and give you full credit.

If you need any more details about the book chapter, please do get in touch and I'll be happy to provide them

All the best,
Trina

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D778AC.060CD010]
[cid:image002.png at 01D778AC.060CD010]
Dr Catriona Havard| Senior Lecturer in Psychology
The Open University, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA
To see a selection of my papers please visit http://www.open.ac.uk/people/ch22572

[cid:image003.png at 01D778AC.060CD010]<https://www.facebook.com/theopenuniversity.OUFASSstudents/>[cid:image004.png at 01D778AC.060CD010]<https://twitter.com/OU_FASS>[cid:image005.png at 01D778AC.060CD010]<https://www.instagram.com/ou_fass/>[youtube_circle_red]<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC--E90gra2WwUHZRPrXtuA>
[cid:image007.jpg at 01D778AC.060CD010]