[Face-research-list] Message Distribution Request

Vincent Wan vince.wan at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 18:58:42 BST 2016

Dear face
research community,

My name is
Vincent Wan and I am a research assistant in the Neuroscience of Vision and
Action (NOVA) lab at the University of British Columbia (UBC). We are in the
process of searching for a database of adult faces of a wide range of “ages” of
Caucasian and East Asian ethnicity. It would be ideal to have the exact age of each
individual included in his or her profile. If you are in possession of such a
database, we would greatly appreciate your assistance and it would be a large
asset to us in our upcoming research. You can contact me through my e-mail
(vince.wan at hotmail.com) and I would be more than happy to answer any further
questions you may have.

Sincerely,

Vincent Wan