[Face-research-list] postdoc position

Peter Hancock p.j.b.hancock at stir.ac.uk
Tue May 3 10:29:46 BST 2016

I have a second postdoc position available to work on the psychology of human face recognition; part of a large project looking at improving computerised face recognition.

http://www.stir.ac.uk/about/jobs/details/index.html?id=QUUFK026203F3VBQB7V79V7NE&nPostingID=1148&nPostingTargetID=1083

Peter

Peter Hancock
Professor,
Deputy Head of Psychology,
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA, UK
phone 01786 467675
fax 01786 467641
http://www.psychology.stir.ac.uk/staff/staff-profiles/academic-staff/peter-hancock
Psychology at Stirling: 100% 4* Impact, REF2014

Come and study Face Perception at the University of Stirling! Our unique MSc in the Psychology of Faces is open for applications. For more information see http://www.stir.ac.uk/postgraduate/programme-information/prospectus/psychology/psychological-research-methods-face-research/