[Face-research-list] averaging faces

Peter Hancock p.j.b.hancock at stir.ac.uk
Wed Aug 12 09:33:09 BST 2015

Dear Emma, yes, you can add more points.  In the transform window, under delineate, select add point, then click where you want one.  The key is to make sure that you add points in the same order to all your faces. A better solution is to add all the points that you need at the start, then use that template for all the other images.  However, as you already have some marked up, it'll be easier now to add the extra point to each one. You can also join any new points with a line - though this is mostly useful for when you are going to amend a template for a different face, as it helps keep track of which points go where.  If you do want to add a line you would select 'add open line' from the drop down, then click on the first point and then in turn on each along the line that you want.  When you get to the end of the line, I find it safest to go back to the menu and select move, which terminates the line adding process.  If you want to mark another line, you then repeat the process.

Hope that helps, Peter

PS your message was held as it came from an account that you are not registered at.