[Face-research-list] averaging faces

Emma Mullings emma.mullings at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Aug 7 13:41:21 BST 2015

Hi there,

I have been using psychomorph to average 3 faces at a time.

The images are really impressive, however the neck is a bit problematic. I've attached an image as an example (left side of face just under the jawline). I was wondering if you had any advice to how I could rectify this?

I was also wondering if it was possible to add more delineation points to an image?

Best wishes

Emma

Dr. Emma Mullings | Neuroscience and Psychiatry Unit, University of Manchester, G700, Stopford Building, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PT | 0161 275 7432 | 07970 103411 | emma.mullings at manchester.ac.uk<mailto:emma.mullings at manchester.ac.uk>

Visit our website to find out more about the PERS study http://www.inflammation-repair.manchester.ac.uk/PERS

[PERS QR code]