[Face-research-list] PhD studentships

Peter Hancock p.j.b.hancock at stir.ac.uk
Mon Feb 10 15:37:11 GMT 2014

The Psychology Division at the University of Stirling aims to offer up to two funded PhD studentships commencing 2014.  These will be allocated in an open competition and postgraduates will be based in one of the three research groups in Psychology: Cognition in Complex Environments, Health and Behaviour Change, or Behaviour and Evolution.    Further information can be found on the following link:

http://www.stir.ac.uk/natural-sciences/news/2014/psy-studentships/name-66081-en.html

I'd be pleased to hear from anyone interested in doing a PhD in face perception, with my particular interest being in how our recognition works, perhaps doing some computational modelling

Other colleagues here working on face perception:

Tony Little - social perception
Sarah Vick - expression perception
Stephen Langton - gaze perception

Peter Hancock
Professor,
Deputy Head of Psychology,
School of Natural Sciences
University of Stirling
FK9 4LA, UK
phone 01786 467675
fax 01786 467641
http://rms.stir.ac.uk/converis-stirling/person/11587

--
The University of Stirling has been ranked in the top 12 of UK universities for graduate employment*.
94% of our 2012 graduates were in work and/or further study within six months of graduation.