[Face-research-list] Child facial expression database

zakia hammal zakia_hammal at yahoo.fr
Wed Feb 5 17:30:09 GMT 2014

Hi Jim,

I would be interested too.
Is it possible to have access to your database?

Best regards
Zakia Hammal

Zakia Hammal, PhD
The Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University
http://www.ri.cmu.edu/

Human-Machine Interaction
Facial Expression Recognition
Visual Perception
http://www.pitt.edu/~emotion/ZakiaHammal.html

 Objet: Re: [Face-research-list] Child facial expression database
 À: "Natalie Butcher" <n.butcher at yorksj.ac.uk>, "face-research-list at lists.stir.ac.uk" <face-research-list at lists.stir.ac.uk>
 Date: Mercredi 5 février 2014, 17h14

 Hi Natalie,

 We've collected and normed  a fairly large of
 child facial expressions that we currently compiling into
 the "JimStim" database.  The expressions are
 shot in the frontal view.

 I've invited you to a Dropbox where you can
 download the images.  Hope they are helpful to your
 students.

 Jim Tanaka

 ===============================
 Professor