[Face-research-list] "30 YEARS OF RESEARCH ON FACES" on September 25-26, 2012 in Dijon (France).

Andy Calder Andy.Calder at mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk
Tue Sep 18 15:23:29 BST 2012

Dear Ornella,

Can I just check how long you want the presentations to be.  I notice that I have a 45 min slot, but how much of this is intended for questions?

Andy

Andy Calder
Scientific Programme Leader
MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit
15, Chaucer Road, Cambridge
CB2 7EF

Telephone: +44 (0)1223 355294
Fax: +44 (0)1223 359062

From: ornella godard <ornella.godard at gmail.com<mailto:ornella.godard at gmail.com>>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 15:36:01 +0200
To: <Face-research-list at lists.stir.ac.uk<mailto:Face-research-list at lists.stir.ac.uk>>
Subject: [Face-research-list] "30 YEARS OF RESEARCH ON FACES" on September 25-26, 2012 in Dijon (France).

Dear all,

A conference entitled "30 YEARS OF RESEARCH ON FACES" will be organized on September the 25-26, 2012 in Dijon (France).

The purpose of this conference is to provide up-to-date analyzes from the last three decades of research on human face processing.

It will consist in four half-day sessions, respectively devoted to cognitive, developmental, neurophysiological, and neuropsychological approaches.

Each session will start with a 1-hour key-note lecture describing the progress of knowledge up to current issues and concerns; then two 45-minute presentations will focus on more specific and hot areas of enquiry on human face processing.

Here the link to the website:
https://sites.google.com/site/30yearsofresearchonfaces/

Registration and payment will be open very soon.

Hope to see you in Dijon !

Best Regards
Dr. Jean-Yves Baudouin and Dr. Ornella Godard

--
Godard Ornella, Ph.D
Post-doctorante

<http://www2.dijon.inra.fr/csga/site_fr/vie_scienti.php><http://www2.dijon.inra.fr/csga/site_fr/vie_scienti.php><http://www2.dijon.inra.fr/csga/site_fr/vie_scienti.php>