[Face-research-list] famous faces showing emotion

Karri Gillespie k.y.gillespie at stir.ac.uk
Sat Sep 15 13:22:37 BST 2012

Hello everyone,
                      Hope you are all well.  I am emailing to ask if anyone has or is aware of a face database which contains famous faces showing a variety of emotions that I would be allowed to use.  I am aware of such a famous face database (for example, Lander & Bruce 2004; Lander & Chuang 2004; Lander & Metcalfe 2007) but I am unsure if this database is accessible to others and if the authors allow this. It doesn't matter if the images are coloured or black/white.  It is just for undergraduate dissertations however I will ensure the proper referencing of any databases are of course included.  Any help on this would be much appreciated.  I look forward to any replies.

Kind Regards,

Karri Gillespie-Smith.

--
The University of Stirling is ranked in the top 50 in the world in The Times Higher Education 100 Under 50 table, which ranks the world's best 100 universities under 50 years old.
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,