[Face-research-list] dynamic face expression database

Pam Pallett ppallett at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 22:54:47 BST 2012

It's been a few years since I've used this one, but the MMI Face Database
has videos of people going from neutral to expressions.  I'm pretty sure
it's FACS coded as well.  The only reason why I stopped using it was
because the size of the images were smaller than I'd like (240 x 320) and
for my purposes I could just as easily morph from neutral to an emotion (so
long as the emotion was close-mouthed).

Best of luck,
Pam

On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Sharon Gilad-Gutnick <sharongilad1 at gmail.com