[Face-research-list] Full front and 3/4 profile pictures of cars

Pam Pallett ppallett at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:07:50 GMT 2012

If you go to google images and search for "car front" you will get loads of
frontal images and some 3/4 images.  Dealership websites are good to check
out as well - you can get a few models taken from the same angles and in
the same lighting by a professional.  Those two are how I acquired my side
profile images of cars.  These can then be cropped, cut and pasted onto
whatever desired background, normalized for size etc.

"car angle" is in Google Images is another good search for 3/4 profile
images.

Best of luck,
Pam