[Face-research-list] Prosopagnosia papers

creusot creusot at cs.york.ac.uk
Tue Aug 2 12:21:20 BST 2011

Hi,

Im a PhD student in computer science working on 3D face landmarking and
recognition.
I am looking for scientific articles on prosopagnosia and on the
difference between face recognition and object recognition in the brain.
This is probably the right mailing-list to ask.
What I am looking for is review articles about research on prosopagnosia
so that I can redirect my readers (if they are interested) to the whole
corpus of literature by citing one or two articles.
As it is not my field it is difficult for me to distinguish between the
good and less good papers on that subject.
I'm sure your expertise can help.
Please contact me if you have some articles to suggest.

Best regards,
Clement Creusot.