[BERG] Former MSc HAI seeking research experience

Mark Kingston Jones markingjones at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 11:10:51 GMT 2023

Hi Clare,

Not sure if this job is of interest to Sonya or any other recent graduates but my wife is looking for a Research coordinator for a trial study she is running with Badger Trust:

https://www.conservation-careers.com/job/badger-trust-england-mid-level-finance-and-operations-manager/

Best wishes,

Mark

Sent from my iPhone