[BERG] Former MSc HAI seeking research experience

Clare Andrews clare.andrews at stir.ac.uk
Thu Mar 23 12:41:52 GMT 2023

Dear BERGers,

Recent MSc Human-Animal Interactions graduate Sonya Connelly (sonya.connelly.sc at gmail.com<mailto:sonya.connelly.sc at gmail.com>) is seeking paid/unpaid hands-on research experience, up to a few days per week.  Please email Sonya if you have any projects on the go with which she might be able to help. I supervised Sonya's MSc dissertation, for which she was awarded a distinction and in which she collected and analysed an impressively large quantitative dataset.

Best wishes,

Clare

Students: book to talk with me here<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/PsychologyY1PersonalTuteesTutorDrClareAndrews@stir.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/>.

Dr Clare Andrews (preferred pronouns: she/her)
Lecturer in Psychology and Course Director for MSc/MA Human-Animal Interaction
Psychology Division
University of Stirling
Stirling
FK9 4LA

ResearchGate<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Clare_Andrews>
Twitter<https://twitter.com/clarepandrews?lang=en>

[First Aider for Mental Health logo]

I aim to read and respond to email within 3 working days, but during busy periods my response may take longer. I check my emails at varying times of day and I do not expect an immediate response from my correspondents.
Equality, diversity, and inclusion matter to me. Discrimination in any form is not okay. If you're suffering discrimination, talk to me.  You can report gender-based or sexual incidents here<https://reportandsupport.stir.ac.uk/> too.
It's ok not to be ok: Student Hub Wellbeing<https://www.stir.ac.uk/student-life/support-wellbeing/student-support-services/accessibility-and-inclusion/what-support-can-i-get/>; Samaritans - Tel: 116 123 (24hr Freephone number) or jo at samaritans.org<mailto:jo at samaritans.org>

[Facebook icon]<https://www.facebook.com/universityofstirling/> [Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/StirUni>  [LinkedIn icon] <https://www.linkedin.com/edu/university-of-stirling-12676>  [Instagram icon] <https://www.instagram.com/universityofstirling/>  [Youtbue icon] <https://www.youtube.com/user/UniversityOfStirling>

[Banner]<https://www.stir.ac.uk/>

Scotland's University for Sporting Excellence
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland, number SC 011159