[BERG] No BERG seminar this week

Gema Martin-Ordas gema.martin-ordas at stir.ac.uk
Mon Oct 24 11:02:03 BST 2022

Dear all,
I hope you had a nice weekend.
I am just emailing to let you know that this week we don’t have a BERG seminar. See the schedule below for future meetings.

Best,
Gema

Schedule for future meetings:

Date

Time

Speaker

Topic

Location

02/11/2022

3-5pm

Joint meeting—BERG & BES

TBC

F2F (Common Room, Psych)

09/11/2022

4pm

Francesca de Petrillo (Newcastle University, UK)

Decision-making in primates

Online

16/11/2022

4pm

Stephen Ferrigno (University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA)

Origins of human thought

Online

23/11/2022

4pm

Sarah Weir (University of Stirling)

TBC

Online

30/11/2022

4pm

Sabrina Brando (University of Stirling)

cancelled

07/12/2022

4pm

Gloria Sabbatini (Istc-CNR Unit of Cognitive Primatology & Primate Center, Italy)

Tool use in primates

Online

14/12/2022

3pm

Elias Garcia Pelegrin (University of Cambridge, UK)

Crows and understanding of magic tricks

Online