[BERG] BERG seminar today

Annabel Young annabel.young at stir.ac.uk
Wed Oct 19 10:40:01 BST 2022

Hi all,
I'm here in person so looking forward to seeing some of you later.
I've got Jan21-Feb22 paper copies of the 'Animal Behaviour' journal with me that seemed like a good idea for my MA/MSc HAI last year, but I never actually read much of them.  I thought I'd leave them in the common room for general reading, or if anyone wants to take them to give to students, that's fine.
kind regards
Annabel
MSc HAI '20-22
now GOALD Project Coordinator, FoSS

Working days this week, October​: Mon 17th - Wed19th + Thu 20th am only
Next week Tue 25th - Fri 28th