[BERG] BERG-- Cancelled until further notice

Sarah Kraemer s.b.kraemer at stir.ac.uk
Tue Mar 17 10:20:06 GMT 2020

Dear BERGers,

We are all used to these announcements by now, but it doesn't hurt any less!

Given the situation with COVID-19 and the University’s announcement on Friday of last week to end all face-to-face teaching, we have decided to cancel the BERG meetings for the next couple of weeks. The speakers were informed of this yesterday, and we learned that one of the speakers planned for this week has actually seen their ERASMUS exchange program cut short, and has already flown home to wait out the storm.

In the meantime, we hope that everyone is following the advice and guidance of the experts! As for the future of BERG-- we will be in touch again if things change, and the dust settles.

Stay safe and maintain sanity,

Sarah and Gema