[BERG] BERG- Snacks Help Needed today, and a future meeting update!

Sarah Kraemer s.b.kraemer at stir.ac.uk
Wed Mar 4 12:49:48 GMT 2020

Dear BERGers,

Would anyone who has decided definitively to come to the meeting tonight be able to help prepare the snacks table this afternoon, around 5:15pm? All of the necessities are in my (Sarah's) office. Volunteers can e-mail me at s.b.kraemer at wisc.edu for more info! We would greatly appreciate it!
Info on snacks duties:  https://stir.box.com/s/6m677eyq85vi1id5dumcl7x3yney5t35

Also, Juliet Robertstone is giving the BERG talk on 18 Mar 2020. She has informed me that her BERG talk is in preparation for a short conference talk, and thus it is a very quick one. She opened the floor to others who might have a quick talk they'd like to give, to share her Mar 18 slot! If you are interested in presenting a short talk at that meeting, please e-mail us. The theme need not be directly related. Her e-mail is juliet.dunstone1 at stir.ac.uk

Many thanks,
-Sarah

Sarah B. Kraemer

PhD Student | Department of Psychology