[BERG] BERG Reminder and Requests, 04 Mar 2020

Sarah Kraemer s.b.kraemer at stir.ac.uk
Tue Mar 3 14:08:43 GMT 2020

Dear BERGers,

Many thanks to all who attended last week's meeting, and if any members have specific feedback for our presenter, Dr. Krissy Green, she has invited you to e-mail me or her directly for that input before she presents at the AHH conference in March! Her e-mail is: krissy.nichols at googlemail.com

Tomorrow we have Kristine Gandia presenting on  “Using a worldwide zoo database to assess the effect of circadian synchrony on animal welfare.” We welcome any and all members to come to Cottrell 3A94 tomorrow at 5:30pm for some snacks, refreshments, and discussion!

**IMPORTANT: Your regular BERG organisers, Sarah and Gema, are unavailable to run the snacks for the duscussion tomorrow. If some interested BERG member could kindly volunteer to spearhead those duties, please e-mail Sarah for more information at s.b.kraemer at stir.ac.uk!

"BERG: Inspiring snacks and discussions *Circa* many years now!"

All the best,
-Sarah and Gema

The iceBERG sign-up link is here: https://stir.box.com/s/6m677eyq85vi1id5dumcl7x3yney5t35

Members may choose any slots and e-mail Sarah Kraemer and/or Gema Martin-Ordas to be put on the schedule.
( s.b.kraemer at stir.ac.uk; gema.martin-ordas at stir.ac.uk )

The Spring 2020 Schedule for BERG presentations is here: https://stir.box.com/s/2nz26sgrlkwmjl72a5oz7j8uuo1qmdd7
[Same instructions as above]